Self-Awareness Publications of Kenneth Paul Baclawski
- J. Wang, D. Brady, K. Baclawski, M.M. Kokar and L. Lechowic. The Use Of Ontologies For The Self-Awareness Of Communication Nodes.
In Proc. Software Defined Radio Technical Conf. SDR'03. (2003) [pdf]
- D. Brady, K. Baclawski, M. Kokar and J. Wang. Achieving Self-Awareness of SDR Nodes through Ontology-Based Reasoning and Reflection.
In Proc. Software Defined Radio Technical Conf. SDR'04. (2004)
- D. Brady, K. Baclawski, M. Kokar and J. Wang. Self-Awareness of SDR Nodes through Ontology-Based Reasoning and Reflection. Northeastern University. (2004)
- M. Kokar, K. Baclawski and D. Brady. Uses of Ontologies for Cognitive Radios.
In Spectrum Efficiency and Cognitive Radio Technology, Second Edition, B. Fette (Ed). Newnes. (2008)
- K. Baclawski. Situation Awareness. RulesReasoningLP R4. Guide to Reasoning Applications Development and Cases. Ontolog Forum. (December 19, 2013) [links]
- K. Baclawski. Applications of Self-Awareness, Situation Awareness and Feedback Control. College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University. Invited presentation. (May 19, 2015) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski. Toward Combining Ontologies and Machine Learning for Improving Decision Making.
In Ontology Summit 2017: AI, Learning, Reasoning, and Ontologies. (March 15, 2017) [pdf]
- Book Chapter
- Conference Article
General List of Publications
Categorized List of Publications